Please join us at O'Leary Campground for a weekend of fun in the pines!
- The cost to attend is $5.00 per person. Kids age 5 and under are free
- The official camp activities start at noon on Saturday and end at 11:00 AM on Sunday. The group sites are reserved and paid for the entire weekend, so you are welcome to camp on Friday night as well.
- Lunch and dinner on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday will be provided by the pack.
- From Phoenix, take I-17 north towards Flagstaff.
- Take I-40 west to Exit 201 and follow signs to Hwy 89 North (towards Page, AZ).
- Set your odometer at Flagstaff Mall and go 11.5 miles to FS 545 (Sunset Crater Road).
- Turn right and go 1.7 miles to Group Campground Road on the left (just before Bonito Campground and the entrace to Sunset Crater).
- We will be camping in sites 2 & 3 located in the North and West loops.
Hope to see you all there! Here is the website if you are interested in additional details on the campground: