Please join us at the Eagle Ridge Group Campsite in beautiful Prescott, Arizona for a weekend of fun in the pines! The campsite is a quarter mile hike to Lynx Lake. Lynx Lake offers many amenities and recreational activities.
This campout is free of cost! Both Group Sites are reserved and paid for the entire weekend. You are welcome to camp out on Friday night as well.
The official camp activities start at noon on Saturday and end at 11:00 am on Sunday. Lunch and Dinner on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday will be provided by the Pack.
- From Phoenix take I-17 North.
- At Cordes Junction, take Arizona Highway 69 West to Prescott.
- From Arizona Highway 69 in Prescott turn south on Walker Road (by Costco, Petsmart and AM/PM gas station).
- Go 3.5 miles to the Lynx Lake Southshore Day Use Area, turn-off and head east (left).
- Entry to Eagle Ridge Group Campground is 230 feet from Walker Road on the left (north side of the road).
- Road, ramada and RV spurs are paved.
See their website for more information: http://www.reserveamerica.com/camping/eagle-ridge-group-campground/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=72316