Here is a good list of helpful links to allow you to create your best pinewood derby possible!
- Width – no more than 2 3/4”
- Length – no more than 7”
- Weight – no more than 5 ounces
- Width between wheels – 1 3/4”
- Clearance between car and track – 3/8”
- No wheel bearings, washers or bushings.
- The car shall not ride on springs.
- Only official Cub Scout Grand Prix Pinewood Derby wheels and axles.
- Only dry lubricant is permitted.
- Accessories, such as steering wheels and drivers, are permissible as long as these accessories do to exceed the maximum length, width and weight specifications.
- The car must be freewheeling with no starting devices.
- The car must have been made during the current Scout year.